Thursday, February 14, 2008

My First Post

Hello all, this is my first post and I have no idea what to say. According to the book on blogging I just read this is where I set the tone of my blog and tell what it's going to be about. Well I guess it seems pretty obvious from the title but then again, maybe not. I guess maybe the term "boob" seems like I will just sit and watch anything that is on You Tube when really it is just the opposite, I love finding those videos that once you see them, you can't believe you have went your whole life without the information you just watched. Or maybe you find an old commercial that you completely forgot about or a video or performance from a band you forgot you ever liked or had never seen. So instead of just taking the videos straight off the front page and slapping them on here and calling it a You Tube blog, I'm hoping to really dig deep and find some real gems and entertaining videos that may often get overlooked. Either way I hope to dig them up, embed them on here and see who shares my interests. I mean I'm going to be looking for them anyways so why not share them with all of you? Thanks and happy You Tubing.

No comments: